20 May 2012

Pictures & a Quote to Sum Up My Life (lately)

pictures 







I repainted my dresser last weekend & am completely in love. 
This weekend I put the final touches on it.
I can't wait for my new bedroom and the tricks I have up my sleeve to make it stinking cool. 
Blue dresser? Probably the coolest thing I've ever created.

Today (may 20th) is cameron's 19 month anniversary. 
19! The thought completely blows my mind. 
I have not seen that man in 19th months & it kind of seems like it was just yesterday. 
I never thought I'd make it here, kind of like I still don't feel like I'll ever make it to October.
And yet, I will & it will be completely worth it. 
Our countdown chain is down to four links. nbd. 

And those girls? I super happy to have them back from school this summer.
They are the best friends, truly. 
We made dinner this week & cuddled while watching the vow.
Last week we watched the lucky one.
Chick flicks make for good saturday nights.
They also visited me on a DI run.
It's so easy to have fun with them & I love it. I missed you both dearly.
 Here's to great summer adventures that await us.

...and a quote

"You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment you ever make."
- Gordon B. Hinckley 



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute dresser! I want details on how you got that look! 19 months! Wowsers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla you are such a wonderful friend! I cannot wait to see what fun adventures we go on this summer! Love you!

    ReplyDelete